We are looking for an enthusiastic, well-organized person to join our team as an intern.
At Mischfabrik, we are passionate about producing top-notch sports content. We are a young, creative team of 6 based in Ainring.
You enjoy customer contact and are an organizational talent. You excel at dealing well with customers.
We are a modern, comprehensive creative studio where you will see projects through from creative development to post-production and delivery. Whether you’re working on pitches, assisting on shoots, or delivering on-time edits, you’re always working at the highest level.
We believe in working hard to achieve the best for our customers. So collaboration and clear communication are key – but so is the ability to have fun. That’s why we offer generous opportunities to leave the desk, both individually and as part of our team.
The job description
There are no average days at Mixed Factory, but here are some of the things you can expect:
- Monitoring of our social media channels
- 1. AC at the turn
- Close cooperation with production and direction
- Edit of exciting projects
What you bring with you
- Experience as 1st AC
- Organizational talent
- Talent in editing with Premiere Pro
- Knowledge of the outdoor sports industry, with a special passion for sports
- Safety and fitness on the mountain
- Good command of English
What we offer
- Full credit for all overtime with the option of time off.
- Complete closure of the studio between Christmas Eve and New Year’s Day
- Highly flexible own organization of working time. We hardly miss a powder day in winter or thermal day with the paraglider in summer.
- 1 adventure day paid by us per year on which we experience outdoor adventures.
- Regular company-wide activities
If you are interested, please send your informative documents (cover letter, CV, salary expectations) to email@example.com.